Powerworx Clean Power System
A unique application of proven technology, the Powerworx™ Clean Power System (CPS) provides your business with the electrical power conditioning capabilities previously available only to the largest facilities and installations.
The Powerworx Clean Power System is easy to install by your licensed electrician and provides immediate benefits for the user.
In one cost-effective and maintenance-free package, Powerworx provides Power Factor Correction, Complete Surge and Spike Suppression, and Noise Filtration.
Commercial Power Systems Introduction Video
Reduce Operating Expenses
Powerworx Clean Power Systems dramatically reduce operating expenses by saving energy, lowering maintenance costs and extending the useful life of motors and machinery.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10 Year Limited Product Warranty
- System Generally Pays for Itself Within 2 Years
Simple and Cost-Effective
Powerworx has assembled and configured these functions in a manner that provides the most simple and cost-effective way in which to utilize the technology. These are proven technologies and methods for achieving the specified ends. All Powerworx models share the following characteristics:
- Placed in parallel into AC systems, either at the main power panel for a facility or at some sub-panel within the distribution system.
- Physically mounted on a wall near the panel of choice and connected to the panel via conduit and a dedicated circuit breaker.
- Installed throughout a facility, generally near major inductive loads such as motors, driving pumps and HVAC units.
- Maintenance-free, solid-state devices with no moving parts; not meant to be opened or serviced during their operating life.
- Satisfaction Guarantee and a 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) in the Industrial Control Equipment Category of Products
Protects The Environment
Powerworx also protects the environment. Each year, a typical industrial Powerworx unit can save electricity, achieving saved natural resources, lower atmospheric emissions and reduced hazardous waste.
The Powerworx Clean Power Systems is designed to provide the following benefits for the commercial/industrial user:
- Protection of Sensitive Office Equipment (i.e. computers, printers, copiers and fax machines)
- Energy Savings to Inductive Loads (i.e. pumps, compressors, fans and motors)
- Power Factor Correction (enhanced energy usage and economy)
- Lower Operating Temperatures for Motors
- Lower Maintenance costs of Electrical Equipment
- Prolonged Life of Electrical Equipment
- Reduced Electricity Demand
- Reduced Electrical Noise
The Federal government and some State government agencies offer incentives for the installation of energy savings devices.
The following link provides a database of State incentives. As an example of the success of these programs, many Continental Power Corporation customers in Pennsylvania have successfully used the Small Business Advantage Grant Program to help fund the purchase and installation of Continental Powerworx equipment.